Donny Osmond Home collection gearing up for multi-category launch
Eleven licensees thus far, more to come
Susan Dickenson -- Home Accents Today, 9/25/2013 12:38:20 PM
Donny Osmond fans will soon be able to buy Donny Osmond Home products, a new multi-category home furnishings collection the entertainer is launching with his wife of 35 years, Debbie Osmond.
The family-focused brand's tagline, "Making home and family number one," reflects Osmond's devotion to the happy and healthy family lifestyle he lives and shares with his wife, five children and six grandchildren.
Product category tabs on the brand's website currently include Home Décor, Lighting, Bedding, Dinnerware, Rugs and Home Improvement (decorative tiles, door hardware, etc.).
Osmond said he hopes to translate his love for family into designs that inspire the same unbreakable bonds in homes everywhere. "It's what people ask me about more than anything else; they want to know how we do it. Donny Osmond Home conveys Debbie's unique ability to make home my favorite destination. This brand personifies our vision for strong and happy families in an environment that says, ‘Welcome home; stay a while.'"
Products will be available for purchase at a wide range of retail outlets following the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market, Jan. 7-14, 2014, when the brand will make its debut to retailers at AmericasMart Atlanta.
Current licensees include A & B Home, Anji Mountain, Lamp Works, Arte House, Deco-Breeze, Pearl Mantels, Achim Imports, Ellison First Asia, Copper Creek, Bougainvillea and The Willowbrook Company. Additional partners will be announced later this year.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...