Port 68 to launch licensed collection with Scalamandré
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
Lighting, accents and home décor resource Port 68 has partnered with high-end textiles house Scalamandré for a licensed collection to debut at the upcoming October High Point Market.
Titled Scalamandré Maison for Port 68, designs inspired by Scalamandré's signature fabrics and wallcoverings were adapted in an ensemble of lighting, accent upholstery and décor. Port 68 included such design refinements as hand-painted porcelain, lacquer and rich gold-leafed metal appliqué.
"We are thrilled to introduce the luxurious lifestyle of Scalamandré to the marketplace with Scalamandré Maison for Port 68," said Michael Yip, president of Port 68. "The history of such venerated patterns as Le Zebre and Jour de Juin is captured in this timeless, fresh collection. The designer-rich patterns are chic and classic, and it will be exciting to see the partnership grow for years to come."
"Scalamandré is honored to partner with Port 68 for this wonderful collection," said Steven Stolman, president of Scalamandré. "Seeing our iconic patterns come to life in new, unexpected ways is so exciting to all of us who are part of the journey of taking America's most revered textile house into the future."
Port 68 is premiering the collection Oct. 18 during High Point Market in the company's showroom, located in IHFC Interhall 310.
The Scalamandré Maison for Port 68 launch will be celebrated at a cocktail reception from 4-6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 20.
Scalamandré also has a licensed collection with luxury top-of-bed and pillow producer Eastern Accents, which will be expanding the collection during the fall market season.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 14, 2013
- Sep 25, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...