Maria Scutaro leaves Feiss-Monte Carlo
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
GENERATION BRANDS, the parent company for Feiss-Monte Carlo, LBL Lighting, Sea Gull Lighting and Tech Lighting with its headquarters located in Skokie, Ill., has announced Feiss-Monte Carlo President Maria Scutaro will no longer be with the organization as of Sept. 20.
"Generation Brands requires its brand presidents work out of our Skokie headquarters in order to work cross-functionally and most effectively to achieve our business goals," according to a company statement. "While Maria and the company considered this option, it doesn't fit Maria's personal situation at this time. We respect her decision and have mutually agreed to part ways."
"We sincerely thank Maria for her many contributions, her deep passion for the Feiss and Monte Carlo brands, and in particular, for rejuvenating the brands and creating growth post the recent industry recession," said Joe Higgins, CEO of Generation Brands. "We wish her the very best."
The Feiss-Monte Carlo business will continue its sales and operations facility in Rye, N.Y., with all other business functions based in Illinois. Greg Vandia will continue as senior sales consultant through mid-2014 while Generation Brands seeks a new president.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 24, 2013
- Oct 14, 2013
- Oct 9, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...