Napa Home & Garden adds national sales, key account operations managers
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/26/2013 10:05:07 AM
Napa Home & Garden has announced the addition of Pam Campbell as national sales manager and Janice Yates as key account operations manager.
Campbell will be joining Napa in mid-October and has been hired to oversee rep sales in the U.S., with a mandate to spearhead growth. Her responsibilities include hiring, recruiting and ensuring top-level customer service.
Campbell started her career as a buyer, merchandiser and marketer in ladies' wear fashion. From this experience, Campbell and her husband launched their own birding and garden lifestyle product line, propelling it into a recognized brand name.
She provided the strategic business direction and generated sales to thousands of retailers in gift, lawn and garden, hardware and wild bird. It was at this time that Campbell met and became associated with Jerry and KC Cunningham, founders of Napa Home & Garden.
"Pam is one of the strongest sales managers we know," said Jerry Cunningham, Napa CEO. "We have always been impressed with her business acumen, industry knowledge and energy."
After selling her birding and garden business, Campbell joined America Retold as national sales manager, where she focused the sales and business development strategy, as well as motivated and trained the sales team. Campbell was also responsible for the acquisition of major trademark accounts.
"Pam is passionate about gardening, home décor and sales," said KC Cunningham, Napa president and creative director. "She will be a key addition to our company's growth and our commitment to customer service."
Campbell will be at the Napa Home & Garden High Point showroom during the fall market, held Oct. 19-24, where the company will be introducing more than 200 new items. Napa will compliment new selections in decorative ceramics, wall art, preserved greens and Fibreclay planters by launching new lines of textiles, tableware and serveware. The Napa showroom is located at IHFC H-420.
Yates began her position as key account operations manager with Napa Home & Garden this August. She brings nearly 20 years of experience in inventory management and procurement for companies in the gift and home décor segments.
Yates started with Ethan Allen, where she was recognized as Employee of the Year in her district and Operations Manager of the Year. Yates has also worked at Sterling Industries and, most recently, at Can You Imagine.
She brings a proactive nature and a strong attention for detail to the team at Napa. Yates will work with Napa's key account representatives to support the company's growing business in this area.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 9, 2013
- Mar 27, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...