Tomlinson featuring top designers at High Point Market event
Panelists include Barry Dixon, Bea Pila, Michael Wolk
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/26/2013 10:40:51 AM
Tomlinson will host a panel featuring top designers Barry Dixon, Bea Pila and Michael Wolk during the upcoming fall High Point Market. Titled "Inspire Tomorrow," the event will be moderated by trend forecaster Ellen Gefen.
The "Inspire Tomorrow" event will be held at 2 p.m. Monday, Oct. 21 in the Tomlinson showroom at 525 N. Wrenn St. The panel of distinguished designers will discuss their unique design view points, what inspires them today and how they see that translating into tomorrow's trends. In addition to the discussion moderated, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions of thepanel.
"To be able to get these four great talents together is a real coup," said Rod Lambeth, CEO of Tomlinson. "We've been blessed to have all three design product for us. They each represent a unique perspective which gives Tomlinson a broad appeal to designers."
The three designers have enjoyed immense success and each is known for their own designstyle and philosophy. Wolk is known for his dramatic neo modern style. Dixon is recognized for his fresh take on traditional and his knowledge of historical interiors and the decorative arts. Pila brings her Miami-based style and verve to residential and commercial design.
Gefen, of Gefen Productions and TheHome.com, is recognized as one of the home furnishings industry's foremost trend forecasters. "I'm looking forward to delving into what inspires these three greats," Gefen said. "In addition to being incredible design talents, they are three energetic and entertaining speakers. It will be a fabulous event."
The event is free and open to all buyers. Refreshments will be served.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...