Surya adding lamps, mirrors this fall
Thomas Lester -- Home Accents Today, 9/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
Surya will debut a line of table lamps and mirrors this fall at the High Point Market.
These additions are designed to help the maker of rugs, poufs, pillows, wall art and accent furniture a more complete home accessory resource, according to Satya Tiwari, company president. The initial lamp launch will include about 150 designs.
"We started as a rug company; we added pillows four or five years ago and we have one of the largest pillow selections right now, over 600 pillows. We got into accent furniture, predominantly with poufs and ottomans," Tiwari said in an exclusive interview in Las Vegas. "The next category we will launch in October is a lighting line with over 150 SKUs. We'll be launching a mirror line; we are in wall art so we're transforming our wall art to wall décor. Mirrors will be our next best extension."
Tiwari said adding a variety of products is intended to streamline the buying process.
"Our main goal was not to get into more product, we wanted to simplify accessory purchasing," Tiwari said. "This has been very well-received by our customers. We're excited; our customers are rewarding what we're doing."
When the lamps and mirrors hit Surya's Showplace 4100 showroom in High Point, both new product lines will be ready to ship, Tiwari said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...