Tracy Bulla -- Home Accents Today, 9/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
Abstract designs reveal underlying meanings through the emboldened use of color and texture, often inspired by landscapes or water. Geometricbased compositions also maintain a strong presence this season, marked by blurred brush strokes and paint-drip effects.
Garden Party, a 36x48-inch acrylic on canvas from Linda Donohue Fine Art, reveals a verdant natural setting popped with vibrantly hued flowers ($1,150).
Crafted in the USA, Surya's LJ wall art series includes this contemporary design spotlighting broad swaths of color.
Softly swirling pastels add another layer of dimension to an abstract dot pattern in Howard Elliott's blonde maple-framed design with mirror inset ($1,050).
A textured plaque invokes the colors of a stormy sea in Paragon's Life Aquatic, finished without glass in a champagne frame with brushed dark gold accents ($119 each, set of three).
Aerial Abstract, exclusive to W. King Ambler by artist Mark Fetty, conveys a sense of optimism with boldly saturated, hand-deckled prints framed in hammered silver.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...