Tracy Bulla -- Home Accents Today, 9/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
Deep, rich finishes reveal the luminous patina of time, with antiqued gold and brass dominating the latest crop of mirrors. Elegantly detailed frames merge form with function as these stunning statement pieces fall back on a tried-and-true classic.
Uttermost's quatrefoil Lourosa mirror features a double hammered metal frame, mixing heavily antiqued gold with antique silver.
|Spiraling tree branches surround the elegantly rustic Kayla mirror from Kichler, finished in matte antique gold.|
|Rows of arrows extend from a central circular mirror at varying heights in the Arrow Burst mirror from Wildwood, finished in distressed gold leaf.|
Fully hand-carved and finished in antique gold leaf, Jonathan Charles' Classical Winged mirror replicates the graceful lines of angel wings from the Versailles Collection.
Antique brass encircles the oval Emirate mirror from Interlude Home, suspended from a single slim strap ($799).
Worlds Away punctuates an umber gold leaf frame with mirrored insets for enhanced glamour in the Raymond rectangular mirror
Gold-finished, hand-forged iron spikes mimic the rays of the sun in Studio A's Spike mirror, featuring beveled glass ($1,175).
The Jagger mirror highlights lavish curves with a decadent antique gold finish from Chelsea House ($748).
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...