Favorite fall trends from the summer shows
Tracy Bulla -- Home Accents Today, 9/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
With the days still warm, long and sunny, it's hard to imagine that fall is right around the corner. Here's a roundup of my favorite fall trends from the summer shows, infusing the largely modern landscape with a sparkling dash of wit.
Black and White The classically timeless combination engages with a fresh and modern livability
Lace New renditions of lace imbue contemporary, yet softly feminine appeal
Geometric Geometric patterns create a bold, contemporary effect, with hexagonal and octagonal forms in the spotlight
Tribal Look for exotic prints such as tie dye, ikat and batik to make a statement
Horn Horn motifs suit both the woodland tribal themes with equal ease
Folk Art Handcrafted, artisanal designs embrace folkloric charm with a rustic primitive feel
Woodland Inspired by a European forest, minimal, clean designs give rise to a plethora of deer, rabbits and more
Wabi Sabi The beauty of naturally imperfect design shines this season, giving a nod to sublimely elegant modern style
Gold Gleaming golden finishes remain the metal of the moment, with rose gold and copper trending upward
Birds These perennial favorites incite revitalized interest in a multitude of applications
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...