The Evolving Business of Doing Business
Thomas Lester -- Home Accents Today, 9/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
With technology advancing at a near dizzying pace, it makes sense that myriad applications can be found to streamline operations for vendor sales reps, the retail sales force and interior designers, among others.
Mobile devices and tablets bring unlimited amounts of data almost anywhere, opening the door for interactions and sales whenever and wherever the opportunity presents itself, be it on the other side of town or across the globe. Software innovations allow for customizable presentations - whether in a store or through the vision of a designer - that allow consumers to see how furnishings could fit into their lives.
In order to get their product in stores across the country, it's essential that vendor sales reps get in front of retailers in order to tout their companies' latest and greatest product. As time becomes more and more precious, many are finding that while nothing beats a face-to-face meeting, technology can offer a "next-best" opportunity.
Technology solutions provider Brandwise launched a revamped website earlier this summer to accompany the five tenets it feels will help serve its customer base: Play, vision, reward, reach and stream. Todd Litzman, Brandwise's president and co-founder, said the initiative will provide clients the best technology over mobile platforms with a dedicated team available in support.
Thanks for including Brandwise in this article! This is a great topic to address and I'm sure many sales reps will find this valuable! In fact, I would love to hear what sales reps have to say about compensating for the lack of one-on-one time.Brianne Houck - 2013-09-30 15:27:03 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...