West Elm opens first Missouri store
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
West Elm opened its first Missouri location July 18 in St. Louis.
The 8,385-sq.-ft. unit is located in the St. Louis Galleria. To mark the occasion, the store will carry handcrafted items designed by eight local artists that the retailer sourced through Etsy.
"Our customers are as passionate about supporting artists in their local communities as we are at West Elm," said Jim Brett, president of West Elm.
The St. Louis store will also feature new collaborations with artists and designers from around the world including bedding from renowned textile designer Sarah Campbell and pottery from Carla Peters.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...