Maison & Objet Americas launching in 2015
Alexa Boschini -- Home Accents Today, 9/30/2013 9:22:51 AM
Paris-based home trade show Maison & Objet is expanding across the pond in 2015. The first Maison & Objet Americas will be held May 12-15, 2015, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, show organizers announced today.
A release announcing the event states more details will be available at a later date.
Maison & Objet Americas marks the show's second international expansion. The first Maison & Objet Asia will be held March 10-13, 2014, at the Marina Bay Sands resort in Singapore.
The fall edition of Maison & Objet took place Sept. 6-10 at the Paris Nord Villepinte convention center, attracting 3,281 exhibitors in 130,000 square meters of show space and 66,220 visitors, about 47% of which were from outside of France.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...