Powell showing full rug line at High Point Market
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 10/16/2013 9:09:26 AM
Powell will display its full array of rugs, including new lines introduced this summer in Atlanta and Las Vegas at this week's High Point Market.
Powell's Elegance collection, power-loomed of polypropylene, will be featured this week. The rugs, which are available in 34 contemporary, traditional and transitional designs, retail for $99 for a 5x8 and $199 for an 8x10.
A number of indoor/outdoor rugs, including a reversible flatweave will be on display, while the Bombay Heritage collection of rugs continues to be a flagship venture for Powell.
To make room for new introductions, Powell will offer closeout area rugs at deep discounts. More than 300 styles of rugs in multiple sizes will be shown, ranging from hand-knotted and hand-tufted wools, hand-tufted poly acrylic and machine-made rugs at up to 40% off wholesale prices.
Powell's showroom is located in space 100 of the National Furniture Mart.
We would love your feedback!
- Dec 4, 2013
- Aug 14, 2013
- Oct 4, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...