Imax debuts lighting collection by Becky Fletcher
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 10/16/2013 2:58:09 PM
Imax Worldwide Home has announced a licensing agreement with designer Becky Fletcher. Her collection, featuring unique, fashion-forward lighting and shades, debuts during the fall High Point Market, held Oct. 19-24, in Imax's IHFC W446 showroom.
Rex Yoakley, vice president of sales for Imax, said he is confident about the success of the newly formed partnership. "We are very excited about our newest collaboration - Becky not only brings style and design to the table, plus 15 years of experience with her own company in the lighting and accessory industry."
Fletcher draws inspiration from fashion, including vintage jewelry, shoes, fabric and trims, and incorporates these elements into her creations.
"Customers are not just buying lamps for reading anymore - lamps have become a piece of art and a focal point in a room," Fletcher said.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 26, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...