Codarus names Pierce Ables president
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 10/22/2013 9:47:03 AM
Codarus announced Friday that Pierce Ables is its new president.
In addition, the Dallas-based sales management organization announced that co-owner Cody Hutcheson is its new creative director and managing partner of retail development and co-owner David Bugbee is the managing partner of interior design development.
Ables will lead all operations for Codarus. With more than 20 years of management and technology consulting experience in a variety of industries, Ables brings extensive knowledge of luxury retail and business-to-business commerce. Prior to joining Codarus, he served for nearly a decade as an e-commerce architect for the Neiman Marcus, Horchow Home, and Bergdorf Goodman brands.
In his new role, Ables will oversee the sales, marketing, business development, and brand extensions for the Codarus national sales force and four corporate showrooms.
"Restructuring the management team of Codarus will enable David and me to focus on developing stronger partnerships with our vendors and customer base," said Hutcheson. "By creating new channels of support for our sales managers and by branding the Codarus showrooms, we will be able to service and develop new business opportunities."
Added Bugbee, "I'm excited that Pierce has joined the CODARUS executive team. His tenure in luxury retail and crafting business solutions will bring new insights in building a stronger organization," said David Bugbee.
Gabler, who worked as a broker in New York in the 1960s prior to founding home textiles brand Peacock Alley, will be on hand Tuesday to sign copies of her book: "Uncommon Thread: A Woman, A Brand, A Legacy: the founding of Peacock Alley Fine Linens."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...