Feizy announces Design & Display winners
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 10/24/2013 9:18:54 AM
Two winners were announced in Feizy Rugs' inaugural Design & Display contest out of among 50 entries across retail and designer categories.
The Dallas-based rug manufacturer asked retail stores to submit phtoos of their use of Feizy Rugs in a store display or setting, while designers were asked to send photos of their favorite projects that incorporated Feizy Rugs.
La-Z-Boy Albuquerque (N.M.) was the retail winner for its usage of Saphir Callo design 3261F Cream/Silver, and Interiors by Cary Vogel of Las Vegas won in the designer category for usage of Bodhi design 6033F Rust.
"This was such a great way for us to interact with our clients via social media," said Leah Feizy, executive vice president of Feizy Rugs. "It's always inspiring for us as a company to see how our pieces are put to use."
Winners received $750 to be used toward their next Feizy Rugs purchase. Plans are in the works for another contest, the details of which will be unveiled early next year.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...