Tony Doss, Uttermost CFO, dies at 48
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 10/28/2013 1:44:52 PM
Anthony "Tony" Dean Doss, 48, died Oct. 24, 2013. He was the chief financial officer at Uttermost.
Surviving are his wife, Lisa Haven Doss; children, Haley and Drake Doss; mother, Phyllis Doss; father and step-mother, Rodger and Carol Doss; brother and sister-in-law, Sean and Melinda Doss; nephew, Darren; mother-in-law and father-in-law, Elizabeth and Dale Haven; sister-in-law and brother-in-law, Marie and Rick Price.
Funeral services were held at Franklin Heights Baptist Church.
Memorial donations may be made to Franklin Heights Baptist Church Building Fund in Rocky Mount, Va., or the American Cancer Society.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...