Creative Co-Op wins marketing award, launches new website
GDA Staff -- Home Accents Today, 11/1/2013 11:06:57 AM
Home furnishings manufacturer Creative Co-Op picked up a Marketing Sherpa Email Award for its innovative closeout marketing campaign developed in conjunction with digital agency Whereoware. The company also launched a new website.
Whereoware developed a B2B closeout email campaign that moves excess inventory, minimizes profit loss, and protects the brand using its marketing automation and personalization technology. The campaign was one of the company's highest revenue-producing programs, producing an 808% ROI in the first month with continuing growth.
The marketing automation campaign matches individual retailers with specific items they previously purchased, giving them first choice when these items move to closeout. An ease of use and focus on personalized product recommendations, led to a 255% month-over-month increase in closeout items sold in the first month of the campaign.
This closeout campaign continues to be a success for both Creative Co-Op and its retailers. In addition to the big lift in closeout sales, 84% of the company's items purchased from the campaign were non-closeout items purchased with the special items.
Winners of the Marketing Sherpa award will be honored at the 11th Annual Marketing Sherpa Email Summit, taking place Feb. 17-20, 2014, at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
To complement its new email campaign, Creative Co-Op, recently launched a new website, www.creativecoop.com, also designed and developed by Whereoware.
New site features include a user-friendly platform for shopping by collection or product category, as well as new filters for retailer to better narrow their search. The new site also includes popular features such as "related products" and the ability to share items of interest across multiple social media platforms.
Retailers will also have a personalized landing page that provides an up-to-date overview of their account activity, including access to one year's worth of account information, order status, invoices and more.
"Our aim was to create a site that was updated with the latest in technology and business intelligence, but still work as simple as possible from the user's perspective," said Lee Wang, executive vice president, Creative Co-Op. "We feel that the final product definitely satisfies those criteria, and the customer response thus far has been excellent."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...