News and resources covering independent retailers, big box stores, home accent specialty stores and furnishings stores including openings, closings, expansions, personnel changes, retailer profiles and best practices.
Furniture Today Staff, December 5, 2013Wayfair.com, powerhouse e-tailer of home furnishings and décor, reported record Cyber Monday sales for 2013, topping $9 million. More
Home Accents Today Staff, December 3, 2013The Sustainable Furnishings Council announced Carl Davis Jr. will lead the organization's development efforts in 2014. More
Home Accents Today Staff, December 3, 2013Gabby, Alabama-based wholesaler of transitional, antique-style, and eclectic furniture and lighting, sponsored the 11th annual fundraising dinner "Here's Our Heart" for Birmingham adoption ministry Lifeline. More
Home Accents Today Staff, December 3, 2013For every new "like" on their Imax Boutique Facebook page now through Dec. 31, 2013, the company will donate $1 to the American Red Cross in support of disaster relief efforts. More
Susan Dickenson, December 3, 2013Cyber Monday 2013 was the biggest online shopping day in history. Over the four-day Thanksgiving weekend, more consumers shopped in stores and online, but spent less. More
Home Accents Today Staff, December 2, 2013Havertys' total written business for the fourth quarter 2013 through November is up approximately 7.9% over the 13.9% increase reported for the same period last year, the company announced. More
Home Accents Today Staff, November 27, 2013New York - Luxury Living, the exclusive retailer of Fendi Casa, opened a new showroom at 153 Madison Ave. and 32nd Street in early October. The 11,836-sq.-ft. space is the third U.S. showroom for the Milan-based company. More
Susan Dickenson, November 26, 2013Savvy Retailers and marketers know that good product photography can be a powerful tool when it comes to moving product. If you're selling online or promoting your products via social media, it may be time to zoom in on this aspect of your business. More
Home Accents Today Staff, November 26, 2013Wayfair.com today announced a partnership with Staples to offer Staples.com shoppers an expanded selection of products across multiple categories including furniture, décor and housewares. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
MOST POPULAR PAGES