News and resources covering independent retailers, big box stores, home accent specialty stores and furnishings stores including openings, closings, expansions, personnel changes, retailer profiles and best practices.
Home Accents Today Staff, May 23, 2013Pam Cain has joined Chelsea House as director of marketing, the company announced. Cain will direct the advertising and public relations of the company, as well as work directly with sales reps and customers in various capacities. More
Alexa Boschini, May 23, 2013WASHINGTON - Target, Macy's and JC Penney are among a group of retailers that filed a lawsuit Thursday against Visa and Mastercard. More
Home Accents Today Staff, May 23, 2013NASHVILLE, Tenn. - For the 13-week period ended May 4, 2013, Kirkland's net sales increased 3.5% to $101.2 million compared with $97.8 million for the prior-year quarter and comp store sales decreased 2.3% compared with a decrease of 1.2% a year ago. More
Furniture Today Staff, May 21, 2013PALO ALTO, Calif. - Houzz, an online platform for home remodeling and design, has doubled the number of professional categories represented on the site at www.houzz.com. More
Susan Dickenson, May 20, 2013Home Accents Today announced the names of the 50 businesses selected for inclusion on its 2013 Retail Stars list. More
Home Accents Today Staff, May 17, 2013Lifetime Brands, Inc. and The Bombay Company have signed a licensing agreement in the home décor, lighting, wall décor, tabletop, flatware, pantryware and storage and organization categories. More
Home Accents Today Staff, May 15, 2013ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Interactive multichannel retailer HSN, Inc. announced the promotion of Judy Schmeling to chief operating officer and chief financial officer,and the promotion of two senior finance executives, Michael J. Attinella and Patrick Vonderhaar. More
Home Accents Today Staff, May 15, 2013Seven years after opening its first flagship store in Toronto, Umbra is set to open a new concept store in Shanghai in July. More
Thomas Russell, May 15, 2013HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam - As part of a global growth strategy, high-end case goods and upholstery manufacturer Theodore Alexander is opening branded stores China, with 17 planned by the end of this year. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
Follow Us on Twitter
MOST POPULAR PAGES