Susan Dickenson, May 3, 2013It's highly likely that the Marketplace Fairness Act, which would allow states to collect sales tax from "remote" sellers (online and catalog retailers operating from another state), will become law before the year is out. More
Jenny Heinzen York, April 5, 2013Well, we didn't go over the cliff, but we are sequestered, and it's too soon to tell if we'll just completely shut down. Way to go, U.S. government, for adding more than a few unneeded and unnecessary layers of instability to this fragile recovery. More
Susan Dickenson, February 16, 2013AS PART OF ITS RECENTLY released "Things to Watch in 2013 Retail Report," marketing communications brand JWT discusses the growing strength of the peer-powered marketplace - a world of collaborative consumption possibilities facilitated by online connectivity and social networking. More
Susan Dickenson, January 12, 2013If this season's flurries of retail predictions, surveys and Black Friday results are accurate, it's a pretty good time to be a home furnishings retailer. More
Susan Dickenson, January 3, 2013Lynni Megginson, former retailer, columnist and Home Accents Today Retail Star restokes her inner retail fire by hosting a holiday pop-up boutique at home. More
Susan Dickenson, October 5, 2012More
Susan Dickenson, September 24, 2012Home Acccents Today asked several style-savvy retailers and designers: Who's missing from the licensing arena? What celebrity's style would translate well into a licensed line of home furnishings? More
Susan Dickenson, August 27, 2012On Jan. 27, Texas retailer Melissa Haberstroh was en route to Seattle, her third market that month, to buy for her three stores: Burlap Horse, opened in 2001; Melissa Jeffrey Home, opened in January of 2011; and her latest project, EnVie, opened two months earlier. More
Susan Dickenson, May 8, 2012First launched in Home Accents Today's July 2011 issue, an ongoing roundup of interesting ideas, innovations and inspirations from home furnishings retailers around the country. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
Follow Us on Twitter
MOST POPULAR PAGES